Saturday, August 22, 2009

MY EYES ARE FRIED....

After 6 hours of staring at my computer screen I have finally finished editing the Wall family pictures...the day we took pictures, I think we took something like 500 actual photos. I ended up editing anywhere from 20-30. There were some obstacles with white clothing, weird sunshine, and lots of funny looks from kids! I am still playing with a few, but, this is what I have so far. I am pretty excited about seeing them in print!!!
























Now that I have caught up with these pictures I will post some fun new stuff from our family. The terrible two's have officially blessed our home! So far they consist of lots of NO's, HITTING, and more attitude than I ever thought possible from a little girl.

1 comment:

house of walls said...

the pictures look great. i even want to see the ones that you didn't edit. please, please, please send a cd of all the pictures with ellie this week. i need some new pics to put on my new walls. e