Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WHY....

Why do vacations have to end? We have spent almost everyday at the pool (thanks Candice for that)...I have gotten to know my niece, her spunky attitude, and her love of the word EEWWW. I have become so proud of my brother and his humble attitude towards the dream home they just built. I have been able to spend a lot of time getting to know my sister in law and seen what a great mother and wife she is! I have been able to watch my kids interact with family that they don't see enough and love every minute of it. The words "I don't want to go home, I am having a great time with your family" came out of my husbands mouth and were music to my ears. Needless to say, we are on our way home tomorrow...back to real life and not seeing each other until Friday nights. Again I say why do vacations have to end?

No comments: