Thursday, April 2, 2009

RSV TAKE 20843875170437

Ok so that is what it feels like to me. We took both kids in today just to get the nasty coughs checked out. After a hour and half wait (thats fun with a) they finally got us in...they put the o2 sat machine on both the kids G was at 90-91 A was at 88-90...to say I almost lost it seeing A's stats that low was a understatement. G is wheezing like crazy and A just doesn't eat and coughs after any sort of hard play. Anywho, we did breathing treatments on both and we left feeling a little comfort. The doc said in his 27 years he has never seen anyone get it worse the second time around...funny G is way worse than he was, except he is eating this time....so where does that leave us...breathing treatments at home with both kids and me praying no hospital stays are in our near future. Now, most of you may think breathing treatments, oh no big deal...well your right with G. However, giving A a breathing treatment is like trying to hold down a feral cat....she fights and since she isn't the most petite thing, it really is a fight when I am doing it. I have already had one break down, just because I am fed up and sick of worrying about this damn illness...but, like I said before we have done it before we can do it again...just wish me luck!!!

In better news...school is going well...it amazes me the things you don't think about when someone is doing your hair...I have a whole new respect for stylists....when people say they are going to hair school....you don't just learn how to cut hair....you have to learn A TON more!!!! I will let you know about that fun stuff later...as of now....i am very uncoordinated and blow drying is a lot harder than it looks (i shouldn't say that, you will never let me do your hair)...but, its true.

I have to end with a cute thing A did tonight...we were sitting here making her say Pretty...which comes out as Pitty...so we asked her if she was "pitty" she looked and gave us a look that made us feel dumb and said "YAH"...such a humble child.

1 comment:

Roylance Fam said...

Hang in there, Lucy:) It WILL get better I promise!!!!!( Speaking from personal experience, of course..lol) And vent all u need to..it really is the cheapest form of therapy! Hopefully as summer comes, the sickness will all leave..and we will all be tan, happy, and full of sunny dispositions!!! Im thinking play date maybe Wed. with Ky, A,and Madi..what do u think?!