So I am bugged....
G has full fledged RSV...he has thrown up twice today because of his cough
A has started getting night terrors...I have never experienced a child that can not be consoled at all...we literally just lay her in our bed and I hold and rock her for hours, she cries and fights the whole time. When these happen she refuses to let dave touch her....its scary to tell you the truth...isn't she a little young?
I haven't slept in going on 4 days...I am getting one to two hours at night and two in the morning...my bitchiness is at a all time high!!!
I am not going to Vegas, so I am going to miss a wedding of a best friend, due to the fact I am scared something will happen while we are there and G will need to go to the doctor.
My dog is dying in Las Vegas
I won't see my brother and family for months now, thus, not seeing my niece.
ITS SNOWING and its April.
I turn 24 monday, which is almost 25, which is almost 50 (yes I realize that is a stretch, but, its true)
I want to see the beach
I want to be tan...like really tan...not I just paid 25 bucks to lay in a tube, get way to hot, and come out with a brown stomach and gold legs
I WANT HEALTHY CHILDREN....I am sick of them having to go through this week after week!
I want to stop complaining...so I will...
(i do feel a little better though)
No comments:
Post a Comment