So I have been reminded a couple times this week that I have sucked at putting up pictures lately, trust me its not for lack of them...I have A TON!!! With starting school, two sick kids, and trying to just keep up with life...i have been exhausted...when I was pregnant with both my kids I had a really really hard time sleeping at night and it seems I am back to that point (not the pregnancy the lack of sleep)....I didn't get to sleep till 5 am yesterday and for no reason (except maybe excessive coke consumption)....anywho, I am hoping to get the pictures up and edited by the end of the week...I want to get my camera cleared off for Easter activities!!!
On a happier note, A is doing great (except an attitude problem here and there),but, I will keep her and G, well I am pretty sure he is going to have smokers cough his whole life. Dave took me on a much needed date last night and after we got over the being alone awkwardness, lol, it was amazing. We spent today at Gma Wall's for conference, we had yummy breakfast and dinner, and i got to take a nice nap in the freezing basement (but, I love it really cold so I slept like a baby).....we came home with two very tired kids, one that could have been mistaken for a boy if not for the girly face (SHE WAS A MESS AND STINKY!!) after baths and baby fits they are now snuggled in their beds and i am on my way to mine...pictures by next Sun....
No comments:
Post a Comment