UMMMM does anyone else think its weird that my 7 month old handsome little babe...yes, I said 7 months (crazy right?) doesn't have a single tooth? he sucks on everything and usually has some toy, fist, sister's hair type thing in his mouth and yet the kid has no chompers...this is weird right?
another weird fact I have seriously been considering buying G a pair of baby legs...how do we feel about that...he isn't a masculine kid so I am pretty sure I can get away with some cute argyle ones...oh who knows...off to bed to wonder about baby teeth...that is going to make for some crazy dreams.
NIGHT!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Riley is almost 6 months, and he doesn't have teeth either. Not even any close.. so maybe it isn't so weird? I heard the average kid gets teeth around 8 months-ish. One of my old roommates little girl didn't get her first tooth until she was 10 or 11 months. And 1 in 1,000,000 babies are born with a full set of teeth, be sorry for those moms who nurse, ouch!
Even crazier... my niece will be two next month and she has teeth but not the two right next to the two front teeth. She looks like bugs bunny (a cute bugs bunny)! It's crazy. Her mom and dad are both missing a tooth (theirs have been fixed for years, it's not like they are gap toothed haha) so we are thinking maybe she really doesn't have them haha.
We've tried the pink soothies. She won't go for it... We now have 12 green pacifiers and a box of really cute ones from the baby shower that she won't touch... :)
Post a Comment