Friday, March 27, 2009

I FORGOT...




HOW MUCH I HATE BABY FOOD!!!


G, however LOVES it...A was the hardest baby to get to eat the nasty stuff....G is defiantly a boy in that way. So we are off on the baby food adventure and so far in our house that is what it has been. A thinks she needs it, G cries because I don't do it fast enough, and I despise the stuff. He is only eating the real stuff about once a day and we are doing rice in the bottle every other feeding (GASP rice in the bottle...2nd kid I am a lot more lax about things). So far bananas and peas are a favorite...turkey broth set his gagging reflex off, so that, not so much. Other than that we had their "well" check up the other day (both kids were sick). G, does have the beginning of RSV, but, he has been feeling a ton better the last two days. His growth is normal actually a little below average on weight (exact stats will be posted later), but, he looks good. A, let me just tell you the doctor is guessing she will be between 5'9 and 5'11 99 th percentile for height!!!! Really I am only 5'4, I guess I am going to have to be pretty intimidating...she is actually sicker than G...that is a first...she isn't eating and her cough and little voice sound horrible. However, she is running around the house right now with pants on her head screaming NO STOP IT between coughing fits...she will be fine. I have a ton of pictures to post, but, we have to get some taken off my computer before that is possible. I forgot to mention the biggest thing that happened in our house this week WE CUT 2+ inches off A's hair...SO CUTE, thanks Kenzi....is it sad that is the most exciting thing to happen in our house this week?

1 comment:

house of walls said...

our baby g has had a bad cough since we got back from utah. i think it's that filthy air out there. i can't wait to see pics of a's hair.