Tuesday, March 24, 2009
THANKFUL...
Tonight I am thankful, not to say I am not always thankful for something...but, tonight 3 huge things come to mind....I am thankful for our nephew being ok, finally...he gave us a real scare and although we don't see him as much as we would like....he is the closest in age to A (younger by 3 weeks) and I feel they will always have a special closeness because of that. I am thankful that I have somewhat healthy babies (G is showing nasty signs of RSV again)...I can handle RSV...we have been there...but, most of all I am thankful for the gospel...today I was told something I have been waiting 5 years to hear (more to come on it later)...something that instantly filled my heart with joy and hope...instantly cleared up any doubt or question I have had...proved to me that Heavenly Father loves me more than I could have ever imagined. I wish I could shout from the roof tops what I was told...but, now is not the time...it will come, I have always known it would come. I am ecstatic and most of all I am thankful....this is my testimony that prayers do get answered...it may take 5 years, 5 days, or 5 hours....but, they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i just got chills reading your post!!! and it made me cry for some reason... this was really good for me to here because sometimes i become hopless on answers! i think i need to have more faith and know that someday i will get an answer!
What a great post. Answered prayers are a wonderful thing!
Cxx
Post a Comment