Sunday, March 29, 2009

TODAY...

Today my heart is torn...
My heart aches for
her. I can't imagine facing the challenges that are coming her way, I can't imagine staring at my child and not being able to help him.
My heart aches for the two special ladies that I love. All they want is a baby, why can't they have one?
My heart aches for my daddy who is facing losing a best friend, he may be furry and have 4 legs, but, he is a better being than many I have come across in my lifetime.
My heart aches because I am going to miss a lot of rocking, reading, and schmuggling with two great kids the next two years while I am in school...it hurts.
However...
My heart is full of happiness for another lady i love who is going to be having another little blessing in Dec.
My heart is excited to be in Las Vegas in 5 days and see someone who has been through it all, walk down the isle with the man she loves.
My heart can't wait to see my brother and his family.

My heart is full of love for a little girl, that kept me up till 2 in the morning with a nasty cough. She refused to go to daddy at all (is it bad I take pride in that). We schmuggled and in between coughing fits talked about something (i am not sure what).
My heart is full of love for two boys, one peed on me tonight, with a HUGE smile on his face. The other schmuggled with me all afternoon...he even watched twilight.
Today has just been one of those days...

No comments: