So just a little disclaimer this blog is all about my complaints...if you don't want to hear it don't read it...........
First, why on earth did I not purchase and then wear some sun screen on my right arm...I can honestly say that I have never in my 23 years had a sunburn that makes the muscle hurt....this one does and it is also now peeling...great
Second, why was i such a testy little girl...my daughter has now inherited that and even though at times I have to hide my giggles when she is testing me, I am not going to lie she knows how to get me going...for example what one year old knows just how to press mom's buttons? UMMM MINE DOES how does she do this you ask? by walking around the house right after I do her hair with her cute little hand placed on the same barrette it just took me 5 min to get in right, just because she knows the idea of her taking it out and me having to do it again drives me crazy...she does it with a smirk on her face staring me straight in the eye....seriously, whats it going to be like when she is 16....she is 1!!!! Then again what 1 year old will go put her bottle in the sink when she is done with it and then give me one of those hugs that you just can't let go of, because she is so proud of herself....see why I am torn...
Third and the biggest thing that is driving me crazy...why is my back so screwed up!!!! Ok I know the answer to that one....pregnancy...a lot of it....now don't get me wrong I am so thankful for my kids testy, sickly, and all however, man these kids have done a number on my body. I went into the doctor today thinking I had yet another UTI...that was negative and after a pretty extensive exam the doctor told me that I need to start physical therapy because all the muscles in my back are shot...really? only athletic people do that...i did when I played soccer...but, why now....I have some horrible memories form being twisted and stretched so just wish me luck at least its my back not my knee....last but not least I went to the chiropractor for the first time in my life today....everyone I talked to says it does wonders for you....however, judging by the fact that the pain is 10 times worse tonight (after an adjustment) I don't know if I want to go back....please tell me that too will pass.....
I am now off to drag my husband and son upstairs to bed, due to the fact they are both sound asleep in the rocking chair...after all the complaints, I must say the sight of my boys makes it all feel better...
2 comments:
i am seriously in love with my chiropractor. and yes, you will be sore after the first few visits. but it will get better and it is so much cheaper than pt. stick with it. i also recommend having the doc use the little adjustor tool instead of his hands to manually crack you back into shape. see you guys soon!
I can't even tell you how similar our two little girls are. Everytime you say something about Addi, it is something that Miley does. I tell Chris all the time, I just want to pull my hair out because Miley does. Haha but she is getting better, now she is onto the shoes and socks in the car. Which I can deal with, I know every kid goes through that and at least she doesn't lose the hair tie when we are at the store. Making me look like I am a terrible mother who can't even do her childs hair and take care of her. She also LOVES to play in the water in the bathtub. She can reach the handle and turns on the water, this drives me NUTS. And she does it just to bother me. I have a list of ways that she pushes my buttons. So, basically what I am trying to say is I know EXACTLY what you are going through. Lets go nuts together eh?
Post a Comment