Sunday, March 1, 2009

MORE TO COME...

I may be writing this post in Cedar City, UT, listening to my husband snooze away right next to me. We left the race today and after eating in-n-out one last time were set on driving home (by the time we left LV it was 9pm). Well that is what got us here, we were to tired to drive on and as soon as we got into our room I got a burst of energy...I am so annoyed right now that I can't sleep. Here is a summary of the weekend...husband got a hotel which was a nice surprise, got horrible room service first night....went to qualifying friday, saw lady with bright green fingernails and an 88 (dale jr's number) painted on them, knew I had an amazing people watching weekend ahead of me. Saturday went to nationwide race...got first round of my sunburn (on just the right side of my face and arm) remembered why I love Nascar. Sunday, got stuck in traffic for an hour just waiting to get on I15 to get to race, watched a great race, Busch won...yeah woo hoo, got second round of sunburn again only on the right side of my face and arm. It was a great weekend, I love being in my hometown, I love watching fast cars and crazy people, most of all I LOVE MY HUSBAND,but, I am ready to hold my babies!!! more to come and lots of pictures....

1 comment:

KYoho said...

Jeff got a pretty nasty sunburn on his arm too. Did you know that he and some of his family go every year too?