Monday, December 29, 2008

PLEASE SAY A PRAYER....

Ok so I am a blogger, I often find other blogs of people I don't know and I love to read them. I came across this blog www.mycharmingkids.net right before we had T and it was good to read everyday, she too had a lot of health issues with her little boy (much more serious). Well, reading it tonight I found that little Stellan is back in the hospital with a horrible case of RSV. As I sit and listen to my little T sound like a pug with his stuffy nose (we are going in tomorrow to get it checked, he has had a cold for almost 2 weeks now)...I couldn't help but, say a few little prayers for her and her family...if you go to the blog you can read their story. Please say a prayer...just because you don't know someone it doesn't mean prayers aren't felt!!!

No comments: