So after the night from hell, I have finally decided to buckle down and get my diet going. Let me explain last night. My sweet husband made some amazing Chinese food, I can't normally eat it because I have a horrible reaction to MSG, by horrible I mean stomach and back pain worse than labor pains and vomiting. Well apparently soy sauce has MSG in it...he was so careful to look at all the ingredients in everything he made and yet the one thing that has a tiny bit of MSG still got me. So needless to say last night was spent running to the bathroom and rolling around in the fetal position trying to get the pain to stop. Dave felt so bad and I felt bad for not being able to conceal the pain I was in...he makes really amazing Chinese food by the way he did it all by scratch and it was really really yummy!!! So back to the point of this blog...after finally taking a sleeping pill at 5 am, as I was falling into my drug induced coma I decided as of today I am starting my diet. As you can imagine being pregnant for two years straight really does a number on your body....My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds by April 3rd...I know this might sound easy to some but lets take into consideration I am addicted to coke and we don't have a ton of money to spend on diet foods, plus my mother in law lives 10 min away and always has goodies at her house. Why am I blogging about it? If I have it down in writing I will be more likely to stick to it...so this is where I am at...20 lbs by Aprils 3rd will put me where I was when I got pregnant with Monkey...the goal in the end is 30-40lbs that will put me where I was when I was planning my wedding and basically starving myself to fit in my dress ( maybe a little to honest) but, hey it is what it is. So everyone wish me luck I plan on doing it in a healthy way this time and if you have any tips I am more than open to them!!!
Christmas pictures are coming I promise..we are having uploading issues!!!
1 comment:
You go girl! I'm setting goals too to finish taking off the pre-pregnancy weight...I've hit a plateu (sp?) but still have 15 pounds left!
Post a Comment