

Dave and I both got sad looking at the size difference in Addie's shoes and ?'s shoes....Yes, I am one of those crazy moms who has shoes on their kids from the day they are born. We can't believe we are about to have another baby and be a parent to a one year old...time
flys way to fast!!!! Update on our little guy: I am starting to catch up growth wise with him...technically I was 34 weeks and 4 days on Friday and at the app he was measuring 36 almost 37....I am hoping for an August baby, but, I can hold on for a while longer if I have too (really I only want August because I want Addie to have her own birthday month)...he had a heart rate of 155, head down, and according to the doctor feet firmly planted in my ribs ( how he could tell that who knows)....other than that I am feeling good, just ready to meet the other man in my life!!!!

Thank you to everyone who helped me out with my
sippy issue...the decision at this time is we are going to keep Addie on the bottle till she gets comfy with the little guy around....as you can tell by the photo she isn't a huge fan, but, hey we tried. I have been assured by our sister in law (Dave's brother is a dentist) that her teeth will just be just fine (my biggest worry)....and I think Addie appreciates not having to work so hard to hydrate herself!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment