Thursday, August 14, 2008

THANKFUL....

I am thankful for a husband that literally chewed me out for cleaning the house because of the "condition" (his words) I am in...
I am thankful for a husband that hasn't commented on the fact I am walking like I have a stick up somewhere because its really a babies head that has dropped very low.....
I am thankful he grilled steak and made mac and cheese and doesn't get upset when I say I am craving fry sauce and a drink with tons of ice....
I am thankful he hugged me tonight in the kitchen as we were watching Laguna Beach re-runs with skinny 18 year old girls and told me how beautiful I was...
I am thankful for our little girl who I swear thought about giving us the finger tonight after about the fifth time of yelling at her to get away from the entertainment center....
I am thankful for the same little girl who glared at me as a I handed her to her father to be yelled at for diving under that same entertainment center to play with the electrical cords....
I am thankful the whole time she was sitting on dad's lap (time out) she was screaming MA MA and diving for me...
I am thankful she gave us both hugs and kisses along with herself in the mirror when we put her to bed tonight.....
I am thankful for the little kicks I feel, the contractions I have, and the feet in the ribs...I know he is ok if I am uncomfortable...that is ok with me!!!
There are so many things to be thankful for and I have a list of about a million...but most of all I am thankful for my family, that we are together, healthy, and happy!!!

2 comments:

chelsey said...

The Host is AMAZING. I think its just as good as the Twilight series...totally different story obviously but such a page turner! I may even like it better than the twilight series..wait, did I just say that?! ..well it's pretty close!:) You'll have to let me know what you think it!

It's great to see you guys so happy! And so blessed! I can't wait for you guys to have another little guy runnin around! This time, we will come visit. No excuses. I hope everything goes well with the last couple of weeks! Hang in there!

Kylene said...

Aw! You are a lucky girl! He sounds like a total catch! ;) Who needs Edward? ;)