Saturday, August 16, 2008

Husband Tag....


1. Where did you meet? Our ward at Raintree, he was dating a girl I hated...lol

2. How long did you date before you were married? 6 months

3. How long have you been married for? A year and 10 months

4. What does he do that surprises you? Constantly tells me I am beautiful and brings me sweet little things when I least expect it

5. What's your favorite feature about him? His eyes and backside..

6. Whats your favorite quality about him? He has the biggest heart of anyone I know and makes me feel better, when I don't think its possible

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe or Baby I know boring right?

8. What is his favorite color? BYU blue

9. Whats his favorite food? Ribs and Shrimp

10. What is his favorite sport? Football even though I think Nascar might be catching up..

11. Who said I love you first? He did...lol, that is a funny story

12. When and Where was your first kiss? Raintree...soon after we started dating...

13. Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple? Play with Addie and cuddle

14. Do you have kids? How many? One and 3/4

15. What is a hidden talent that he has? He can fix ANYTHING!!!

16. How old is he? 24

17. What's is favorite type of music? It changes daily....

18. What do you admire most about him? Goes back to his heart and love for our family...we have been through a lot and looking at where we are now compared to the day we got married, he has grown so much and our love has never been stronger. Something he said to me today was...You are my best friend and no matter who hurts you in life, know, I will always be there to make it better (seriously, I almost died) I am a lucky girl!!!

19. Whats his favorite past time? Being together....

20. Do you think he is going to read this? LOL not sure....

I TAG....Brit, Erica, Kenzie, Jenny, and Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If its me your tagging Im not playing because you cant even call me back so if youre a poor sport im being one too!

Kylene said...

Ha ha! You crack me up....you two are classic. <3