
So yet another night was spent in the hospital attached to the monitor and consistent contractions....he wants to come out badly and UTIs don't help. Anyways just for future reference to anyone going to the hospital soon....when a nurse walks in your room with a cart full of things to draw your blood and looks at the other nurse and says...."Now where exactly do I put the needle" RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! No need for the boring details....but Dave and I are getting a little nervous about delivering where we are...two not to soft nurses during very personal exams and a lack of knowledge with something you would think was Step 1 in nursing school....I am glad they make drugs...hopefully I won't get a resident anesthesiologist.
1 comment:
Hopefully you will have awesome nurses and hopefully the same guy that did my spinal block! He hit it right on with no pain! They were awesome to me hopfully when the time comes they will be the same to you! I'll have to go with you and hand pick all the nurses I had so you can have a good experience there like I did!
Post a Comment