Monday, July 28, 2008

Sleep is overrated....I guess....

It is exactly 11:42 PM and I am wide awake....blogging. Crazy right? I have taken my nightly regiment of drugs aid in bed for an hour and half and sleep just isn't happening right now....the baby kicks and kicks till I get up and then he decides its time to sleep...so as I am sitting here not a peep is coming from all the special loves of my life (Dave and Addie have been out for a good two hours)...I took this video of Add tonight while she was supposed to be eating dinner...usually daddy does dinner and this is the exact reason why....she is crazy about him and by the end of the day just needs daddy's love for a few hours. She ate about half a can and then couldn't stop waving HI to him in the kitchen....notice she can't even stop for a second to scratch whatever itch she had on her face....lol...she makes life so fun!!!!! I tried to get her to say "hi dad" at the end...something she does well...but she kinda forgot to use her voice...

1 comment:

Reeves said...

Is she ever going to stop growing!!?? She is so freaking cute! I can't for mini Dave cause then I get to hold a little baby again!! Oh yeah i'm glad you didn't have him while I was gone! He must love his aunt Jenny! lol!