Sunday, August 3, 2008

just pictures...





Thanks to Erica I know how to play with the lighting on my pictures...they aren't as cute as hers though!!!! The bottom two are of my little 16 year olds eating habits the last two days...she wants nothing to do with her baby food and when she does she spits it out lol....she has also mastered NO NO NO in the last 24 hours....she is great at copying mommy and daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy, I just found your blog! I didn't know you are having another baby!! WOW!! I just read through some of your pregnancy posts. I also measured 5 weeks ahead when I was pregnant with Isaac. He was in the 95th percentile for size and the doctors were already preparing me for a c-section months in advance. Just my advice... don't let that scare you. Just because you have a big baby doesn't mean you'll have ANY problems delivering him. I did actually end up having a c-section after 18 hours of labor, but my labor was basically induced and I think it was just too early and my body just wasn't ready yet (I was still two weeks away from my due date). Anyway, I'll never really know if he was too big for me to deliver or if I just was induced too early, but next time I am planning on trying a natural birth again. I am currently searching for a doctor that will let me do so... they are HARD TO FIND!! (Most doctors say, once a c-section, always a c-section.) I am meeting with one next month... Not pregnant, just want to plan ahead.

BUT, on the other hand I do have to say, c-sections are not bad at all. I was up and walking the next day, and completely off all pain medications within 7 days. My scar is very low and barely noticeable. (Sorry, too much information?) SO, if I do end up needing another c-section, I wouldn't be too upset.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK in your final weeks of pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Not a very flattering picture, Dave....