Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun....

She kept saying HI to whoever was in the water

I know, I know, no tan...but my kid is cute


I love this picture!!!!

Brit took this pic...Dave was so sore!!!!

Daddy was trying to get loves after dunking someone....


I love his face....

I aspire to have skin like Eli's one day...

The second day Addie was all about the loves..

Poor kid....

Beto's makes a day at the lake complete!!!

This weekend we have been busy....Dave's new schedule allows him to be off at about 1-1:30 on friday, so we have had a lot of fun...Friday evening we went to the lake with Ben and Brit and the boys and Brit got out and did some wake boarding....Everyone did so well and Brit had an amazing fall that she was still feeling on Saturday....after watching it honestly I have a feeling she will be feeling it for a while...she is a champ!!!! Saturday afternoon we went out with pretty much everyone....Addie is a fish and I finally have some color...it isn't quite the brownish tint I was looking for more like a Washington strawberry red (I should have listened to everyone)...the funny thing is it is literally the top of my knees, from my eyes down, and where ever my bathing suit didn't cover on the top....I haven't decided which is worse white or silly looking sunburn...I am so impressed with my kid, she has no fear and loves the water...unlike her mother who is sure she will swim next to something scary if she gets in. We dunked her a few times and she never did cry...I am so thankful Addie has the opportunity to have family around to do fun things like that with and thankful we were able to go!!!!

No comments: