No pictures yet of the little guy...we went in for the 3D and found out he had flipped completely and is now breech...I knew something was different having a head in your ribs doesn't quite feel the same as feet....he is now weighing in at almost 5 pounds and kicking away at my bladder....we go in again next Tuesday to see if he has turned and to see if we can get a clear shot of that little face.
The doctor said things look good and asked me why I am having such a large kid, I blame it on his father!!! They gave me a prescription of some weird med that I am to scared to take...it is supposed to stop contractions. Let me explain these contractions because people keep telling me they are Braxton Hicks....THEY ARE NOT!!!! The nurse at the hospital says they are different in the sense that BH won't show up on a monitor mine do, however, very few of mine are strong enough to dilate me...they say that not many people get them, but, the lucky few that do have them basically the last 10 weeks of the pregnancy. So yes I maybe a wimp to some, but, they are real and I promise some really do hurt!!!!
Sorry mom, no pictures of him yet...but there is the update....everyone throw in some prayers this kid turns I want him to come out safe and healthy!!!!
1 comment:
Sounds just like what my sister in law went through. She had been having crazy contractions and no one really believed her. And then she got admitted to the hospital for preclampsia and they put the monitor on her belly and low and behold she was having MAJOR contractions. She had her baby exactly a month early.
Post a Comment