Those baby blues....the hair..lol
She finally did it and I have only been waiting 10 long months....So today we were sitting in Sunday school (it was abnormally hot!!) anyways, the second hour is hard for Addie due to nap time so Dave stood to the side with her while the lesson was being taught. All of a sudden my sweet baby girl looks at me and leans down and says MAMA...I just melted!!!! ( I actually teared up, but, I think that was due to hormones more than anything) She has been saying Dad, Dada, and everything in between referring to Dave so I had given up and become accustomed to hearing a yell and knowing that was her calling me. When she said that one little word, well is that two, anyways I realized that she too has me wrapped around her little finger!!!! Other than that not much exciting is going we were at the hospital again Saturday nothing big, the doctor wanted me to go in because the baby didn't move for about 48 hours and I was having crazy dizzy spells....he looked good and I came out healthy, still having lovely contractions though but they think that will continue till he is born. I am now officially the same size I was when I delivered Addie and I am only 32 weeks (she was born at 36) so that gives you some idea of how big he is....its a little depressing but at least I know its because of him not just fatty weight. I have become restless at night and find myself wandering through the house till about 3 in the morning (makes for some long days) last night during one amazing summer lighting storm Addie woke up crying so her and I sat rocking for a good hour...she was so gooey and had her arms wrapped so tight around my neck I couldn't put her down....man, I am going to miss our time when the new baby comes....but, like I have told Dave I am going to do Night Night every night....no matter what!! Speaking of him can I just brag a little....I know (and so do most of you) Dave and I have gone through our ups and downs but can I just tell everyone how amazing he has been....Between the backrubs, the making me laugh (till I pee) and just holding me while I cry over somethings going on...he is amazing!!! He tells me everyday how beautiful I am which we all know is a little debateable at the moment....and he hasn't stop telling me he loves me, even when I know I am being "very pregnant" as he would say. We are lucky to have each other and I know I am lucky to have him...just look at the two little miracles he gave me!!!! Ok enough of the lovey stuff...( I don't think I have ever been so I love with him though)...We have a 3d ultrasound Tuesday which we are excited for....I want to see what this kid looks like!!!! Hope everyone is doing well.....
No comments:
Post a Comment