Monday, May 21, 2012

Just Because


 I just kind of love this man. 
 I love him way more than the day I married him and I find myself loving him even more than that daily. 
We have our flaws, yes.
However, in the craziness that we call life he still puts lotion on my feet every night.
 (I can no longer do this) 
 He still comes up behind me in the kitchen, wraps his arms around me and tells me I am beautiful. (while doing dishes, looking less than put together)
Most of all I love when I look at our family and realize we created this. 
(we created that little girl. up there. who creeps into pictures)
Us, together.
 it was a long road. Bumpy and hard, but, so worth it. 
We like to talk about our rough patch and how far we have come.
Its then that we both realize, it was one of the many trials we have been given in this life.
That Heavenly Father knows what he is doing, there is a reason, and I thank him daily for it.

Today someone told me this after hearing me talk to DP on the phone.  She knows us well. 

 "I just love you two together, you are perfect for each other."

Yes, we are.

No comments: