



this picture make me laugh. this is what happens when your husband is almost a foot taller...self portraits are impossible.

ok so i know this picture is odd. look at Gavin's hands...when he gets nervous or scared he either taps or clings to something. his little hands were held so tightly together, it was cute.
they have a section where you can play with wet sand, that was fun until a little boy came up and started throwing it every where.So being home these last 2 weeks has been so much fun. I feel as though I am busier now being home then I was when I was going to school. We have found our routine in life and its going to be hard if that changes. If Dave has it his way it won't, but, who knows. We have decided that once a month for FHE we are going to visit some place fun for the kids. We started with the Ancient Life museum at Thanksgiving Point...it was so interesting. Addie wanted to touch everything, Gavin was scared to death the majority of the time, Dave had to look at every little plaque that had anything written on it, and I asked stupid questions and took lots and lots of pictures. It was a great night we ended with Paradise Bakery (kids eat free Monday and Tuesday after 4). We had two very exhausted kids and two very content parents.









No comments:
Post a Comment