
seriously these two....they would be lost with out each other.
looks a little rough
ms. three helping me frost while her brother sleeps
when daves parents are gone we live upstairs...light is amazing!
love add's face.



so in this wall house april and september are busy months. Dave and my birthdays are 6 days apart and the kids are 11 days...we get it all done in one shot. Since this was the first year I have been home in 2 years for his birthday, i decided to have fun with it and go all out. He mentioned before he left for work that morning that he felt "so old" he wasn't excited at all about the big day. With his whole family basically out of town, I decided to go a little crazy with the festivities. We wanted him to be happy. With that said what is more young that rainbows. Every kid loves them so that was the theme. We headed to walmart for our rainbow cake ingredients (thank you google) and then we tackled the party store. I had to keep addie hushed as we took daddy lunch at work, 3 year olds have a tendency to tell secrets...especially ours. I spent 4 hours making the cake with the kids, it was messy but fun. Decorated and made dinner. Dave came home to a festive house and was happy...YAH! I rushed everyone through dinner because i was so giddy about the cake. We cut into it and Dave yelled "no way"...my plan worked!!! he loved it and I cried because i could see how much it meant to him...i'm so emotional these days! we played wii golf, stuck the kids and bed and snuggled the rest of the night. we may not be able to buy each other expensive gifts but we defiantly are able to show our love in ways that matter.happy birthday my love, i hope it was a good one!
1 comment:
I love the cake! I am so totally impressed. Sorry I wasn't able to make it down. Love you bro.
Post a Comment