Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I LOVE IT!

Ok so I have sucked at blogging lately...no time!
However, since I am so good at random on here.
You know what I love about doing hair?
INSTANT GRATIFICATION!
I hate doing men's hair cuts...i don't get many thats probably why.
along with the little tiny hair slivers that get in places that they really shouldn't be.
Tonight however my sister in law came in...she is fantastic btw (by the way)
she is the only one that has trusted me to do what I want...except for the very first time
(we won't mention that experience)
they have all worked out wonderfully!
we always spend 2 hours talking about life, she gives great advice and I hope I help in some way.
its fun, not work, fun.
back to tonight...we decided to step out of the box (well I did) because she lets me do that.
I tried a new technique
used a 3N (black) on some of her hair along with some other colors
added in some layers...
let me tell you people
SHE LOOKS HOT!!!
and i got
INSTANT GRATIFICATION!
there are so many things a I hate about doing hair
yet, after a night like tonight, its nice to be reminded so much why I love it.
(ps...amy gets new eyes tomorrow. as she said it will add to her hotness)

1 comment:

Amy J said...

ahhh. you are soo nice! i love getting my hair done. i love that i can just say do whatever, and i know it will turn out fantastic! thanks so much! woot woot.