
Again, horrible picture of me. While, in LV I got to catch up with my best friend from high school. I cried like a baby when I saw her, but, we got to spend some time introducing her to kids. Talking about the past and present and just being "Luce and Jacks" it was awesome. I'm planning a girl's trip to Vegas so hopefully we will get some more time together!

I love Gavin in this picture

We played with Mia Christmas night. Oh we how we love that girl.

She read to Gavin.

Posed for lots of picture because we don't get to see her enough.

story behind this picture....I was trying so hard to get the traditional "posed" family shot on Christmas night. The kids weren't cooperating and dave seeing how frustrated I was, was doing everything he could to get me to laugh. It drove me nuts, but, it worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment