I get my kid back tomorrow, she hung out with Gma and Gpa for an extra two days.
I have found myself getting baby hungry lately, very, however just so everyone can breath a sigh of relief...THE TERRIBLE TWOS HAVE SCARED ME OUT OF IT!
After eating out and having A throw an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G fit, we offered to sell her to my parents for FREE! (then realized she is to cute to sell or give away)
I have not posted pictures forever and I hate it.
We are planning another trip to lv in a few weeks and I wish we could fly.
I PASSED MY TEST, so I am officially out in the big bad world of cosmetology.
I saw a movie with my girlfriends for the first time since being pregnant (the proposal) and laughed so hard my cheeks hurt.
G took a 5 hour nap today and doesn't want to eat...I hear a growth spurt approaching
I lost 6 pounds and gained 2 back at my parents UGH!
I am still tired from our trip and the lack of sleep is causing non-sense blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment