Sunday, July 5, 2009

I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY...

I want to blog, I really do, but, I am just to exhausted. I want to tell you about our trip to the hot miserable desert I called home for 18 years of my life. I want to tell you about our kids forth and how I didn't take a single picture. I want to tell you about how dave and I can spend the day on a date...eating yummy food and shopping till we ache. I want to tell you about how I am listening to my daughter's deep tummy giggle as her dad eats her ears and how I am sitting here enthralled at the sight of my father and son schmuggling in the chair across the room. However, I am to tired!
IN THE MEAN TIME
WE WANT TO WISH OUR SWEET AINSLEY A
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS!!!

No comments: