Monday, June 8, 2009

DON'T LET THEIR FACES FOOL YOU...


They are finally teaming up...AGAINST ME! I love my children, they are two of my favorite people in the entire world. However, this morning after getting G out of bed (he didn't get out on his own today)....I suddenly hear drawers being slammed in A's room! This is a little unnerving considering she should be schmuggled in her crib. As I am walking up stairs I hear her knocking on the door, yelling "daddy, dad, DADDY!". For the second day in a row, one of my children ESCAPED FROM THEIR BEDS! We have finally decided to put her in a big kid bed, yes I realize this means many sleepless nights until she gets used to it, but, that is ok. G will be switched to her crib and I will hopefully stop worrying about my little escape artists!

1 comment:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

It was easier than I thought it was going to be to put Miley in a big girl bed. The key is put them in bed, leave the door open so they don't feel so trapped. And when they get up and come out the door, don't talk to her at all. Just pick her up and lay her down. Over and over and over again. It's amazing it will just click. That was a tip I got from my sister. And it worked for us!