9 months ago (this last friday) I met this little manI fell in love with a 6lbs, 15oz beautiful, baby boy
With in hours I was scared I would lose him. He is such a little fighter, he shocked doctors and nurses with his strength and spirit. He taught his family lessons about love and courage.
I am a firm believer that "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON" he happened for a REASON, no one will every convince me otherwise. He made our family complete, HE SAVED OUR FAMILY!
Such a huge blessing, in such a little package, that is our baby G!
In the 9 months since I have watched him and his sister become best friends.
I have watched his Dad soften in a way I didn't think possible.
I have felt my heart grow everyday when I look at his smiling face.
He loves to smile and laugh. He loves to climb (apparently out of cribs). He HATES being left a lone in a room. He melts the hearts of friends and family with his giggle.
I love this little man, more than words can say! Its been a fast 9 months...I am praying he doesn't grow up any faster than is necessary!
No comments:
Post a Comment