Ok so as most of you know I received my dream camera for Christmas this year from the hubs...it has become my third child!!!!
I love photography and I am trying to learn how to play with the camera/photoshop.....I have a lot to learn!!!
This is where YOU come in.....this coming weekend I will be trying to find some cute backdrops for sessions..(thnx shell,seriously!) anyway, I will be giving FREE sessions to anyone who may be interested...Remember I am doing this to learn....THEY WON'T BE PERFECT, honestly, they may not even be good....but, I have to start somewhere right! I have been looking for a class to go to...really why don't people do them on saturdays?
Most of the sessions will be Fridays or Saturdays, as I go to school the other days.
If you are interested let me know you can e-mail me and we will set something up.
As of right now I have 5 sessions in the works...I would love to do as many as possible!
I know it is hard to get pictures of kids, so, I am willing to shoot as long as your kid will be willing to sit or stand or play...whatever works!
Ok so I am done....let me know if you are interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment