-Events of the week I have to document-
G IS CRAWLING!!! and I am not ready for it
A can now sign milk, more, mom, dad, all done, water, drink, eat
I cut A's hair for the first time, it was stressful, but, it turned out!
I pinched a nerve in my trap muscle, the only way I can describe it is HELL, my arm keeps going numb!
I took IB 800 for the first time since my last knee surgeries (along with a muscle relaxer), judging by the jitters I got after...I would not make a good drug addict
I have 8 different people wince, cringe, or look at me with disgust when told about how close my kids are in age...why would you do that, umm have you seen how great my kids are!
We have finally had to cut G off from his swing, due to his obsession with rolling over in it.
Dave finally realized what it is like to cut onions and feel like your eyes are being burnt with Acid....he apologized for making fun of me so much!
i think that is about it...i know not exciting post, but, i need to remember these things!
No comments:
Post a Comment