Sunday, April 26, 2009

ON HER WAY....

Our little A left at 3pm today and should just be leaving the state of UT all together here soon. She had no idea what was going on and was just excited to be riding in the car with her Gma. It didn't hit me till I was getting her situated in the car how truly hard this was going to be for me...I broke down. She looked at me very concerned and kissed me on the forehead...yeah that helped. After about 30 min of crying after she left I called my mom to see where they were...about to nephi, I have only called about every hour and half since.
I told Dave tonight I feel like I did when G was in the hospital..I feel like a part of me is missing...it is. Apparently, I am not a mother who does well with her kids being away from her. With that said since we will be living in WA when A attends college...she will be attending U DUB...only about 2 hours away from where we plan on being located.
I miss her like crazy, we just talked on the phone she was talking up a storm. We are pretty sure she said butt face and love you somewhere in the conversation....she sounded happy!
Only 6 days to go.....
(ps a lot of my blogs this week will involve how much i miss her, if that bugs you don't read them.)

1 comment:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

haha Butt face! That made me laugh.