First and foremost I have to thank this sister in law for letting me barrow their double stroller...I seriously feel like I have been opened up to a whole new world. A world with two free hands, no baby strapped to my chest, and being able to control both my kids at the same time. I didn't know what to do with myself walking through Old Navy and not having to worry about A taking everything off the display...IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!
So this last week was awesome, I spent 2 days with good friends, shopping, hanging out with kids, and just having girl talk...I have never realized how much I need to have time with my girls...I watched Jen's little girl on Thursday, I know me with 3 kids...it really wasn't that bad at all...A and Madi get along so well and G just likes watching the kids and screaming at them, it was fun. This brings us to last night...after hitting up an amazing warehouse sale at Shade (most expensive thing was $9) we picked up the kids from said sis in laws house and headed home...after that my night consisted of checking on my son every 2-3 hours to make sure he was still breathing. EVERYONE in the Wall family has been sick with some nasty, gross, cough, cold thingy...I mean everyone, but, maybe Amy....so the chances of us getting it was pretty good. A has been fussy and stuff but due to the fact we discovered molars last week, we decided that was the cause. G on the other hand has been fighting a cold for the last MONTH...now, with all the issues we had at birth with his lungs I try to be careful and I thought we were in the clear this last week (hence the venturing outside). Then Friday night we got home and my poor baby literally began to sound like a seal when he coughed...I spent most of the night debating whether or not to take him to the ER he wouldn't eat and to say he was restless and breathing hard was a mild understatement. So the first thing I did at 8:30 this morning was take him in to the doctor....DIAGNOSIS G has CROUP!!!! Seriously, when is this kid going to be healthy...his little body needs more than a 2 month break. The doc warned me it can be pretty contagious between kids, great. A has started to cough according to Dave so lets just pray she won't get it too. Anyway, remember me saying my kids have been pretty healthy this winter...I spoke to soon and apparently I didn't knock hard enough on that wood. The rest of the day will be spent schmuggling my little seals and watching nemo...hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment