Friday, February 6, 2009

DECISION...

So Dave and I have been going back and forth for two years...Does Lucy start school or not? When we first asked that question the answer was lets look into it....2 weeks later Add was discovered growing in my belly...Next time the topic came up, we discover OOOPS WE DID IT AGAIN (haha love the britney reference)...brings us to present day, I will be starting HERE on March 31....I will be going for 2 years and its only nights. I do realize everyone is asking What about your kids? And Dave's education? Dave and I have worked it out so we won't ever see each other but, our kids will hopefully not have to be watched by anyone but us to much. Dave goes to school during the day and our kids will be starting bedtime earlier so he will have plenty of study time. Its going to be hard on us, this we know. However, now is the time we are sure of that, I wouldn't do it if I wasn't. I am not going to lie, the idea of all the summer fun I am going to miss with my kids sucks...but, I am doing this for them too. Anywho, I am super excited and will be needing models at some point...so if anyone wants to help just let me know!!!

3 comments:

Tadd Family said...

Are you going to Dallas Roberts? Good for you! Don't be like me and waste your time. Get it done!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I would love to help!

Roylance Fam said...

so wait..are u going back to dallas roberts? i will be ur model:)