Sunday, February 22, 2009

<3 DAY (finally)

Dave did great on the flower selection!!!


Cupid came and left some clothes, toys, and of course candy
Since I didn't get a picture in their Christmas pj's I wanted to make sure I did in their v-day ones....don't do pictures with a tired 1 year old


And then take her bottle away and expect her to smile....ummm look at G in both these pictures
It was a great day...Dave surprised me with gift cards to a spa of my choice, he got swim trunks...I know he out did me big time!!!
A actually loved waking up to new things and may have had a few pieces of candy for breakfast...we spent the day playing and ended the night with a family schmuggle and steak and shrimp for dinner...

2 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I love that she is screaming her head off and Gavin just has the sweetest smile on his face. And I absolutly love pictures of kids screaming and crying I just think it's so funny. haha Not that I like that she is upset, they are just funny sometimes.

Kristi H. said...

That last picture is just great. Who could possibly look at that and not smile?!