Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BECAUSE I LIKE THEM...

Rolling over gets very frustrating apparently..

A's room is being converted from lady bugs to brown and pink...it's been fun

Look at my husband taking an amazing picture....UT is way to cold for me, I can't wait to be out of here...that is ice on the antenna of our neighbors car


The only cabinet that is not child proof...

Such a contradiction in my eyes building a tower while playing with dolls...she has a little bit of both of us in her.
This week so far has been a long one and its only Wed. My parents were here this weekend which was really nice, except my mom getting a 24 hour bug that kept her locked away all day sunday. G is rolling like crazy and then gets so mad that he can't go anywhere, he has discovered blowing spit out of his mouth....I think its one of the funniest things I have seen in a while...he concentrates so hard. The last two days my little A has been snuggling with me way more than usual, so after she got up from her nap yesterday I checked her temperature and sure enough she had a fever of 102 and didn't want to eat a thing. She went down for a nap about an hour early today and is staying steady and 100, so I am hoping she is starting to shake whatever she has. Might just be teeth...those things can be a killer and hers don't come in quickly, poor girl. Other than that Dave and I are in the process of deciding school stuff and not seeing each other very often...it sucks but will be worth it in the end. We get to go LV in 3 weeks and trust me it can't come fast enough...hope everyone is having a great week!!!





No comments: