Friday, January 30, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS..(MRS. ROYLANCE FOR YOU)

Rules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you


1. I am honestly TERRIFIED of the dark and being alone at night.

2. As a little kid I was scared to death of any holiday and the mascot that came with it, the idea of some weird bunny, fairy, or fat guy in my house kept me awake at night.

3. My husband and I have probably seen every episode of Jon and Kate plus 8 ever made, and had we thought it fit G was going to be named after their son Aaden

4. I am addicted to blogging

5. I am horrible at keeping in touch with friends and horrible at making phone calls to ask people to hang out

6. I have had 4 knee surgeries on the same knee, one of which was performed by one of the best orthopedist in the country..(it worked)

7. I don't know where I would be with out spell check

8. I only dated my husband for 2 weeks before CORRECTION we discussed marriage at 2 weeks, said I love you at 5..Dave informed me my first post was wrong

9. I hate it when people judge me or my abilities

10. I have not eaten pink frosting since kindergarten, Russel Cohchy brought cupcakes that had pink frosting, I threw up the same night at Childrens Clinic, I refuse to eat it and truthfully get a little nervous every time I eat something pink

11. I wish I had a closer relationship with my brother and sister in laws

12. I played competitive soccer for 16 years

13. I can sing all of the theme songs on play house Disney and often find myself singing them while cleaning my house

14. I will have two dogs as soon as we get a house

15. My parents know EVERYTHING about me

16. My kids will always have cute shoes on right now G always has his high top Chuck Taylors (thanks E for the suggestion so long ago) and A now has a brand new pair of pink Vans...I can't help myself

17. I hate laundry

18. I am very protective over my loved ones and get very defensive, very quickly if that is tested.

19. I am a convert of 5 years to the LDS church

20. I fulfilled a life long dream and was married in the Salt Lake Temple on Oct 7 2006

21. I have a fear of deep water and getting attacked by any marine animal

22. I am scared out of my mind to throw up

23. My dream car is a '65 mustang, bright yellow with black racing stripes

24. I love skateboarding and I used to long board every night with friends right before I met Dave.

25. I have to much time on my hands after my kids go to bed.

I TAG ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT, MOSTLY THOUGH KENZI, JENNY, DESI, AND THE SISTER IN LAWS

No comments: