Today was an amazing day...Dave was a sweetheart and took Gavin last night so I could go to bed early thanks to a migraine....I was in bed by 10:30, a first since having kids....I woke up at 8 and was ready to go...after sending him back to bed I played with both kids, did breakfast and some laundry, then got Add and Dave ready to go to church. She looked extra cute today thanks to a dress that I am in love with and a very good hair day...lol. After church we took the kids to Gpa and Gma Walls so we could go up to a baby blessing in Ogden. It was so fun we took the mini van (dave was excited to show off)...we picked up 4 of our friends (that we need to see more often) and headed on our way. The trip up we all caught up and talked about babies, holidays, random stories.....we got there ate some amazing food, saw a very cute baby, and witnessed one of the best baby blessings I have heard in a while. Its always fun to meet new people and especially catch up with old friends. We finally decided that Gavin is going to be blessed the first weekend in Dec. so this week my friend Kenzie and I are going hunting for a cute blessing outfit. I am so excited to finally be able to get him blessed and right before we MOVE...yes, we are moving yet again....due to lack of space and an amazing deal that we couldn't pass up. It will put us down south again, but, closer to family and I already have promises from the people that matter that I will get visits (that was my hesitation in moving that far). Other than that Thanksgiving is Thursday (i can't believe it) I can't wait to have turkey and potatoes and well everything yummy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment