Sunday, October 19, 2008

OUR FALL FRENZY...

This is how our day started...notice her lip...Addie and our bedroom wall got into a fight...as you can tell the bigger "WALL" won!!!

My favorite picture from the day....she kept walking away from us, we later figured out she was chasing everyone's shadows


Wasn't quite sure about the hay or the weird pumpkin headed people...

Daddy was so into the corn maze he missed when addie would grab on to the top of one and basically fling herself in half...it was funny to follow and watch...

I kept telling Dave this would be my hell...its impossible to find your way out....(look at Gavin's teeny feet)

She has aspirations to be a farmer one day...


Still so concerned...can you blame the kid there were people with pumpkins for heads running around

Like Father, Like Daughter

Addie has convinced herself she can live off Fruit loops, Goldfish Crackers, and Fruit....she is on a food strike...but, as you can tell she sure loves her Fruit loops

Ummm look at my children...

It looks like I am trying to explain what a pumpkin is...secretly I was trying not to drop them both....


She wasn't sure what to think when she finally looked down...

The infamous finger....

Look how tall Gavin is...I am in trouble when they both hit teenage years...I will be tiny compared to my family.


So Dave and I decided with the holidays coming up we need to do family activities. Thanksgiving Point had the Cornbelly's Corn Maze so we took the kids and went. It was still a little to much for Addie, but, next year she will be the perfect age. It was fun to go and watch all the different people and let Addie just wander, they had amazing "fair" food which we all know Dave Wall loves....the whole reason we went was to pick pumpkins, but, due to ridiculous pricing that didn't happen. However, because my husband is such a sweetheart on the way home he was sure to find a pumpkin patch so I could pick some out for the kids and I....of course I didn't get any pictures, by that time they had had enough!!!! It was such a good day and I am so happy I had my whole family with me to experience it!!!

No comments: