So against Doctors orders...(we have our follow app on Thursday)we just gave Gavin a 6oz bottle and can I tell you he takes after his daddy...he downed it like a champ and we are hoping he sleeps a little longer now. The surgeon told us not to feed him more than 4oz but the crying is just so sad. I can't believe when we left the hospital they told us to feed him 2oz at every feeding for the next 3 weeks...wasn't even a possibility after the first 3 days. Hey, they also said Pyloric babies are always pukey when they get home...Gavin didn't get that memo either...the surgery did its job and the kid hasn't even spit up a little bit since....THANK YOU MODERN MEDICINE.
P.S.- Can i just say how thankful I am for my daughter as well...she is an amazing little girl with such a cute little personality...no profound reason for saying this, like I usually have, I just love that little 13 month old in the 2 year old body
1 comment:
we're so glad the baby is finally getting better. and addie is really starting to look like a little girl and not a baby. sad. hopefully we'll see you guys soon.
Post a Comment