Apparently mom's don't get good pictures on birthdays....
She almost looked my way...
The infamous finger....
Two cakes for about 5 min....she was done...no damage!!!
Our little monkey turned 1 this week and I think it was the hardest for me. I have decided that having your first born turn 1 with in 2 weeks of having your second child is rough and not for reasons you would think.....I cried for 2 days before her birthday and had a complete melt down the morning of her birthday as I was getting her ready (HORMONES!!!!) I just kept picturing the 16th birthday, than the 18th, then her wedding, then having Grand kids....I know, I know, getting way a head of myself...but, she is my first and my girl...I couldn't help it. Its hard to imagine what my life was like before I had Addie....I honestly can't believe I lived without her. She is such a joy to our lives and always brings a smile to peoples faces...not to mention she is so dang cute!!!!! She out smarts us on a daily bases and loves to keep us on our toes. She is the perfect mixture of Dave and I and is becoming such a good big sister. Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate...we couldn't have done it without you!!! Thank you to all the family that couldn't be there....we missed you and appreciate all the love you have shown to our children!!!!
Its hard to believe that is Addie......
No comments:
Post a Comment