He is a trooper with his sister....
Gavin is finally home!!!!! I forgot so much about newborns its crazy...I am back to checking on the baby if I don't hear him for a good few min and all the sweet noises they make...I love it, even his cute little cry. He is such a little guy especially compared to his sister . He is so calm and laid back, the only time he cries is to eat and that is every 4 hours....We are lucky with our babies that is for sure. He is great at sitting there while Addie says "baby" and pokes at him or steals his binky. Last night we just sat and studied each other after he ate...it was time I didn't get to spend with him in the hospital....I can't believe how lucky we are to have him...after everything he went through he is an amazing little spirit. Remember all the posts about not being able to love a second child as much as the first....I have learned its possible...he truly does make our family complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment