Saturday, July 12, 2008

Idaho Trip....

It was the first time we had 5 generations..

Great Grandma sure loved Addie and vice versa...


My dad always said if she made it to 100 she would get 100 roses...she did she had 4 vases of 25 each with 20 red 4 pink and 1 white...they were amazing

I know this is wrong but it sure was cute...Addie in Kimber's cage

She is such a Grandpa's girl...they sure do love each other..

Addie with her Great Grandma Marge


I have to take pictures from the neck up...you will see why below!!

My mom can't smile with her eyes open!!!!!

Pictures and 8 months prego...not so much, but, there are our 5 generations of women!!!!

Great Grandpa Wayne..they were so cute together he got her to giggle.

At the marina in American Falls....again not so much with the prego pic..but, addie sure looked cute!!!

All of us at grandpa and grandma's....she is doing so much better after her fall, I am so thankful she is ok!!!!! We sure love them!!!!

Addie and I spent a week in ID to see family...my Great Grandma turned 100 so we got to celebrate with her....Everyone couldn't believe how big Addie had gotten and how cute she was...they couldn't believe how big I was oddly enough..lol....Anyway it was a good trip to see family and we had a great time.

No comments: