Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pregnancy Tag....

She was a little red head...
This is the new baby at 9 weeks...its just a little bean


1. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant?: I was scared to death about what to expect....BOTH TIMES!!!



2. How old were you?: 21 with the first one and 22 with this one


3. How did you find out you were pregnant?: Dave knew with both, but of course the pregnancy test


4. Who did you tell first?: Dave the first time, I called him home from work. This time it was my mom and sister in law...I needed some advice before I broke the news



5. Did you want to find out the sex?: I still peek at Christmas presents there is no way I couldn't find out...we find out May 13th what we are having this time around



6. Due date?: October 6 and this one is between Sept. 15th-23rd



7. Did you deliver early or late?: 3 weeks early with Addie



8. Did you have morning sickness?:Not with Addie I only got sick when I didn't eat...With the new one I am still throwing up every now and then, I am used to it now though.



9. What did you crave?: Addie I craved salad, spicy, and whoppers...new baby, anything that will stay down....but a lot of fruit



10. Who irritated you the most?: the people I worked with



11. What was your first child's sex?: Girl


12. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?: The first one was around 40...this one I have yet to gain a pound....I lost 25 pounds right after I had her and then I lost a few here and there



13. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?: Not till the very end when they had to induce me because my fever was 104.7 NOT FUN!!!



14. Where did you give birth?: American Fork


15. How many hours were you in labor?: 12 all together...it was super fast for a first labor



16. Who drove you to the hospital?: Dave, Sunday morning...he didn't think we really needed to go..hahaha i still give him a hard time for that



17. Who watched?: Dave and the doctor and nurses, my sweet dad and brother drove all night so they could be there, but, they were in the hall!!


18. Was it natural or c-section?: Natural



19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain?: Yep but it kept wearing off by the end I was feeling everything on my left side



20. How much did your child weigh?: 6 pounds 4 ounces she was just a little thing



21. Did your child have any complications?: She had to be in the NICU for 48 hours just for precaution because of whatever I had...except for a fever when she was born she was perfect.



22. What did you name him/her?: Addison Ellen....Addie after no one we just liked the name and Ellen after her Gma Ellie



23. How old is your first born today?: Almost 8 months



24. I tag: Everyone on my Family and Friends list!!!

No comments: