Friday, May 2, 2008

Morning pictures....

Whats wrong with this picture?
This is her morning routine...
And this is what happens when she gets bored...
This is what our new mornings consist of...
Waking up around 8-8:30 with a smile of course
Bottle and cuddles for as long as I can trick her into giving them
Play for about an hour or so...
Pooh (yes she actually watches it) and food of some sort...
Bath time I am pretty sure she is part fish...the kid loves baths
Then around 11-12 she takes a short nap
Really could this kid be any better.....I hate the fact she is teething, it makes me sad...you can just tell she is hurting and I want to make it stop. I don't know if its healthy for a 8 month old (can you believe she is already that old) to enjoy tv but she does during the day she will watch her claymation (is that a word) pooh show and then at night she loves dancing with the stars with her gparents and daddy. She is a funny girl...
This weekend my sweet niece Mia is getting blessed, I can't be there and I am so sad...I am so happy for them though I can't wait to see pictures of her in her dress. Rick and Candice are such good parents and I know she already has daddy wrapped around her finger...smart girl he is a tough one!!!

No comments: