The starting lap, we had a view of the whole track
Really could she be any cuter....
She loved the apples....
So it has been a little over a month since I posted anything on this thing...wow, time flys. Addie is getting huge as you will see in the pictures, she talks like crazy and laughs at everything. Her new big thing is spitting and I am not talking about a little drool...the girl full on spits...its funny!! She is eating rice cereal a ton and today we had some apples...those were a huge hit!!!
Dave and I went to the Nascar race in Vegas and have vowed to go every year from here on out. It was amazing, I have decided I am going to try to get a job with Nascar..lol. It is one of those things that will stay with me the rest of my life. It was a perfect day in LV, a little windy but we couldn't tell and I actually got a tan which was nice. The people at Nascar races are a different breed...in a good way. Dave said that the LV race was an "upper class" race...which makes me excited to go to a race anywhere else. It was a good race, not to many crashes (which I love), but the last few laps were exciting. Basically, I have decided I still love soccer of course but Nascar is becoming my number one, sorry Meyers family!!
Addie and I stayed in Vegas for a week and had a lot of fun visiting family. It was hard to come back because the weather was so nice. Addie became rather attached to my dad while we were down there....there were times where she wanted nothing to do with mommy or grandma, but, grandpa looked at her and she was all his. It was cute!!! I learned she loves dogs, everytime one of their dogs came up to her she would reach out her hand to pet them and just light up...it makes me wish we still had ours.
My brother and his wife are expecting little baby Mia in a week or two and I am so excited to meet her and see who she looks like. Candice is such a trooper, I only hope I can be that positive next time around. She has worked out her whole pregnancy and looks amazing, she is all belly. They are going to be such great parents...I am so excited for them!!!
The drive back was long, but, Addie slept the whole time, and its good to be home. Hopefully, it won't take me as long to update this thing next time!!!
1 comment:
Ok, after living in Indiana last summer I REALLY want to go to a Nascar race! I don't know if the race itself seems enticing....but I would love to just be there and people watch...they seem to attract quite the crowd!
Post a Comment