So Dave and I can't believe what a happy kid we have. Addie is growing like a weed at her 4 month check up last Friday she was 15lbs 11 oz and was 26 inches long. She got four more shots, two of which were very tramatic for both of us. She has a habit now of screaming (well talking) at the tops of her little lungs when no one is paying attention to her, as soon as you do she just starts to giggle. She rolls over all the time and is trying to scoot across the floor which scares me to death. All in all our little girl is just growing up and I am a little sad, I remember how little and quiet she used to be....I can't believe how fast they grow!!! Dave is in trouble we have decided...Addie has him wrapped around her little finger. She lights up when Daddy walks in the room and he just melts...I can't wait till she is 16!!!
Last week was a fun week for Dave and I...Thursday night we went to the viewing for President Hinckley, it was one of those things I will always remember. We got there about five and didn't leave till 9...the wait was long but well worth it. We sat in the conference center for 3 hours and just talked about the church and memories of our dear prophet. Once it was our turn, we walked for what seemed like forever and hit the hall of prophets, as soon as you turned the corner you just were over come with emotion. He looked amazing, so peaceful. It was funny because even though he had passed away standing next to him we still felt so loved and the spirit was so strong. Saturday we watched the coverage of his funeral all day and just had a lazy day....he was such an amazing man, we will miss him greatly.
Sunday was the super bowl, of course we went to Jenny and Brett's and had way to much food. Jenny and I told the boys we were going for the Giants because they were the under dogs...they laughed at us and asked us if we had any idea what we were talking about. Apparently we did, because we won. I couldn't believe the last 5 min of that game I don't ever remember being that into a sporting event, football espically. To make a long story short Dave was not to happy that his team lost (well his man crush Tom Brady) he finally confessed it.
We have had what seems like non-stop snow, watching the news today they said it was going to be clear and 40 degrees out later in the week....thats like Christmas morning to me!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Lucy! Where did you go? I have been waiting for a new post! Hope you're doing well. Have a fantastic day! Oh yea and we need to get our girls together! Miley loves little kids.
She is such a stinkin cutie!!! What is it with lil' girls and their Daddys? I don't know but I LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment