Tuesday, January 8, 2008

snow snow snow

I don't think she could be cuter

She has to be a Y fan its in the WALL blood


her new nap mat


pretty girl


Its snowing again....I think I am in denial about the time of year. How come when its summer time you look forward to the snow so much?

Sunday we woke up to a nice sunny day...we went to church (at 11, best time ever), sat in the back of the over flow in the last two seats in what seemed like the whole chapel and gym...realized 11 isn't the best time ever because its our sweet baby girl's nap time and she wanted to talk herself to sleep...held Addie through 2 classes switching on and off in Sunday school because she isn't a light kid (for either of us)...then, thinking we would be able to go for one of our sunday drives, we went outside to find a BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!! It was horrible...we saw at least 4 cars slide just from our church to the house....the whole point of that story I am sick of snow.

Dave started school Monday...we are excited. He is taking a History of Sports class which I think is awesome....while he was doing his reading last night we sat and talked about ancient lacrosse where 700 players played at a time...anyone who knows anything about Lacrosse...does that seem safe? Anyway, its the beginning of the end...he graduates in April '09...NEXT YEAR!!!

Addie is perfect as usual...her little personality comes out day by day...now if she doesn't want to be burped in the middle of a bottle, she tightens her legs so you can't bend her at the waist and starts to wine and fake cry...I hate to say it but its really cute!!! She is getting so close to sitting up by herself and she doesn't fit in 3-6 month clothes anymore...she is getting so big!!! She lights up when she sees dave which just melts me, she is definitely a daddy's girl!!!

1 comment:

vmmh said...

luce
i'm still trying to figure out who addie looks like: you or dave? anyway, happy to see new pictures of your pretty girl!
val